Doctor in Computer Science, Assistant Professor at University Clermont Auvergne. I carry out my teaching at IUT in Computer Science department and my research activity in the Wireless Network group of LIMOS (UMR 6158). From 2013 up to 2016 I held the industrial chair of digital trust, I organised each month a seminar on digital trust.
I am mainly working in security, cryptography, formal verification of cryptographic protocols.
- Marion Daubignard (2008-2012) (ANSSI): Formal Methods For Concrete Security Proofs
- Jannik Dreier (2010-2013) (Maître de conférences au LORIA): Formal Verification of Voting and Auction Protocols: From Privacy to Fairness and Verifiability
- Raphael Jamet (2011-2014) (Google) : Protocols and Models for the Security of Wireless Ad-Hoc Networks
- Ali Kassem (2012-2015) (Post-doc INRIA): Automated Verification of Exam, Cash, Reputation, and Routing Protocols
- Amrit Kumar (2013-2016) (President and Chief Scientific Officer of Zilliqa at Singapour): Security and Privacy of Hash-Based Software Applications
- Xavier Bultel (2014-2018) (Maître de conférences à l'INSA Bourges) Delegation Mechanisms for Public Key Primitives
- David Gérault (2015-2018) (Post-doc Singapoour): Security Analysis of Contactless Communication Protocols
- Matthieu Giraud (2016-2019) (Expert in cryptography at Thales) Secure Distributed MapReduce Protocols How to have privacy-preserving cloud applications?